Forever Buffs: University of Colorado Boulder Alumni is hosting the official virtual tailgate for the #ValeroAlamoBowl (Dec. 29). Show your #GoBuffs spirit safely from home and join on Zoom or Facebook Live for trivia, prizes, appearances from former CU football players and more: http://bit.ly/3mxm3w9
The Buffs are going BOWLING! 🎳 🏟 Valero Alamo Bowl
🏈 vs Texas
🕗 Dec. 29 at 7 p.m. MT
📍 Alamodome 💻 Join our virtual tailgate at 6:00 p.m. MT for trivia, prizes, appearances from former CU football players and more: bit.ly/3mxm3w9
Help Colorado stop the spread. Colorado Department of Public Health and Environm…
Help Colorado stop the spread. Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and COEmergency have an app that notifies you via your cell phone about possible COVID-19 exposure. If another user you’vebeen near tests positive for COVID-19 within a 14-day period, the service will notify you. This is a free and voluntary service developed in partnership with Google and Apple.
Get more information: https://covid19.colorado.gov/Exposure-notifications
Tap into virtual campus support resources
We recognize that civil unrest at the Capitol and threats of further action around the country have been distressing for many. The university has a variety of resources available to students, faculty and staff.
Please be safe and practice self-care. Do not hesitate to use the support services available to you.
Since August 2020, Community Schools ( has received $204,000 in grants to suppor…
Since August 2020, Community Schools (https://www.bvsd.org/departments/community-schools) has received $204,000 in grants to support child care, tutoring, and mental health counseling for our students.
Hereare the details:
· $95,000 grant from Boulder County Housing and Human Services to support child care
· $74,250 Child Care Sustainability Grant from Colorado Department of Human Services to support child care
· $25,500 from Impact on Education to support child care (paid off fall debt for 53 families)
· $9,000 from the Arly Kruse Educational Foundation to support free, small group, online tutoring in literacy and math for 3-8 graders through Lifelong Learning
· Free online, small group mental health programming for middle and high school students from the Grief Support Network, funded by the Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment and provided through BVSD Lifelong Learning
We are so grateful for these organizations and their incredible support!
Adams County News3 months ago
If you’ve not registered to vote yet and would like to receive a ballot in the m…
Headline4 months ago
This is a map of the Cameron Peak Fire and Mullen Fire. We measured the distanc…
Denver Nuggets4 months ago
Denver Nuggets 108, Los Angeles Lakers 114: Three Takeaways | Denver Nuggets