Come join our team! View the latest job openings as of 9/4/20.
NEW REGULAR POSITIONS: Applications are now being accepted for the following new regular positions (includes benefits).
– 20200901 Maintenance Technician-Courtesy Posting for Longmont Housing Authority. Pay Range: $21.25-$23.62/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200900 Community Manager-Courtesy posting for Longmont Housing Authority. Pay Range: $23.26-$25.84/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200263 Senior Planner. Salary Range: $6,288-$6,987/MO. Closes 9/30/2020.
– 20200264 Planning Technician. Salary Range: $24.40-$27.12/HR. Closes 9/30/2020.
NEW TEMPORARY OR SEASONAL: Applications are now being accepted for the following new temporary or seasonal positions (does not include benefits).
– 20200270 Golf Cart Washer-Sunset Golf Course. Pay: $12.56/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200269 Golf Cart Washer-Twin Peaks Golf Course. Pay: $12.56/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200268 Golf Cart Washer-Ute Creek Golf Course. Wage: $12.56/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200265 Temporary Utility Worker-Longmont Power & Communications. Pay Range: $17.11-$20.53/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200261 Temporary CDL Drivers, Snow Removal. Pay Range: $30.38-$33.76/HR. Open Until Filled.
– 20200160 Campus Attendant. Pay Range: $17.73-$21.27/HR. Closes 09/18/20.
For more information regarding open positions or to submit an online application, please visit our website at http://longmontcolorado.gov/jobs
IRS expands tax help into more languages; Form 1040 offered in Spanish and more services, information available in multiple languages | Internal Revenue Service
With tax season coming up, the IRS has expanded their tax help services to include more languages, including offering Form 1040 in Spanish for the first time! Learn more in the news release below:
IR-2020-204, September 9, 2020 — As part of a larger effort to reach underserved communities, the IRS is taking a number of aggressive steps to expand information and assistance available to taxpayers in additional languages, including providing the Form 1040 in Spanish for the first time.
It’s time to start your (surprisingly quiet) engines, because National Drive Ele…
It’s time to start your (surprisingly quiet) engines, because National Drive Electric Week is on the way! Get an early start to the week on Thursday, Sept. 24 with an EV Solutions Webinar featuring a panel of electric vehicle owners along with speakers from the City of Longmont, Boulder County and…
Have you registered your preschooler for the Oct. 3 Strider bike race yet? Limit…
Have you registered your preschooler for the Oct. 3 Strider bike race yet? Limited spaces remain! Learn more and register here: https://www.longmontcolorado.gov/…/spec…/strider-glider-race
This adorable event for our tiniest bikers will be held at Willow Farm Park. Pre-registration is required (no day-of registration), and the entry fee is $15. Race is for ages 2-5, and a glider and helmet are required to participate. For more information, call 303-651-8404.
Weld County Politics4 months ago
Tonya VanBeber: The Democrat In Republican Clothing
Colorado State News6 months ago
Weld County Board of Commissioners Pull Out of C-PACE Program, Jeopardizes Windsor Sports Complex
Ault News4 months ago
2 Democrat Dark Money Groups Posing as Conservatives Funding Television Ads & Mailers for 3 Weld Republicans