Hi everyone! Check out what the Johnstown Community YMCA has to say regarding some of the questions that have been asked so far. Be sure to go like their page for the latest updates!
Hello! Thank you for all the inquiries we have received. We will do our best to properly answer all questions you have.
1. Right now, our plan is to break ground in October 2018. Construction will be approximately 14-18 months.
2. We will be located across from Town Hall in Johnstown.
3. As soon as the final renderings become available, we will post them here and on the website page (www.johnstownymca.org).
4. Yes, we will have a preschool! We will start registration several months prior to opening. We will announce that here and with the town.
5. The hours of operation at our other Ys (Lafayette, Boulder, Longmont) are from 5am-10pm weekdays. We will most likely mirror those hours. We will be open weekend hours as well, but for a shorter time period.
6. We will begin to hire several months prior to opening to allow for training.
7. As with any new construction, things can change. We will keep you updated.
Please join us on July 23 at the Johnstown Town Hall for an open house about the Y. We will be there in person answering questions from 6-7:30pm.
Thank you for your interest. We are very excited to be part of your community.